Powered By Blogger

Saturday, June 15, 2013

CINNAMON POWDER - EFFECTIVE FOR DIARRHEA CURE



Dear All

Recently, I was hospitalized for severe diarrhea and dehydration....the doctor prescribes so many prescription medications for me...GOSH...and they really made my stomach uncomfortable. However, upon discharge and resting at home, I stop all those prescription medication and put some cinnamon powder to my special drink (a meal replacement drink as my stomach was still unable to take solid or soft food). I drank the mixture everyday and day by day, I felt much better and my stomach / diarrhea stabilize and now, I start eating soft food ...though I still continue add cinnamon powder to my soy drinks / fruit juices and some times, I also add tumeric powder which is also good for my condition.

Here are the other benefits of cinnamon which you can read from this link 10 BENEFITS OF CINNAMON

Try it and you will know it.....cheers!


No comments: