Powered By Blogger

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Ramdon Shots Around Klang Valley

It is such a boring Saturday afternoon, so, I thought I put up some random shots around Klang Valley or alternatively known as Kuala Lumpur Metropolitan Area (consisting, the districts of: Kuala Lumpur, Selayang, Gombank, Petaling Jaya, Shah Alam, Subang, Serdang, Puchong, Klang, Putrajaya, Cyberjaya and Kajang). Just some photos for your eyes and viewing.....

Sephora @ Kuala Lumpur City Centre

Petronas Twin Towers at night - glowing like diamonds - taken from Sky Bar of Traders Hotel

IOI Boulevard, a commercial plus Food and Beverage Hub at Puchong, near my residence

Shojikiya - A Japanese Grocery / Snacks Shop at Empire, Subang Jaya

An angle shot of a fruits bar kiosk at Empire, Subang Jaya

A big glass of Hoegaarden beer for a visiting overseas friend (Only fruit juice for me..hehehe)


2 comments:

super women K said...

cant imagine andreano have own diary blog :) How r u, long time no....

Unknown said...

Nothing to be surprised of. I always love to write. Just that I had no time in the past....