Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

PURE EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL FOR DIARRHEA, ULCERATIVE COLITIS, GASTRIC, COLON CANCER & MORE



A few days ago, I had a cupping (bekam) treatment for my diarrhea points by a cupping master. After the treatment, the master advised me to take 2 table spoon of pure extra virgin olive oil, 3 times per day before each meal to strengthen my intestines and to address my diarrhea issue. So, off I went to shop for the purest / authentic extra virgin olive oil for the purpose.

I have learned that in the market, there are many fake extra virgin olive oil where they are blended with other vegetables oil, such as corn, soya, canola oil etc. I have also learned from my research that authentic extra virgin olive oil is only obtained from first press through cold press. Anything of 2nd, 3rd or 4th press or heat pressed are not authentic extra virgin olive oil. So, the brand that I bought with certification of authencity and it is cold pressed, is "Colavita"  Well, the taste is not oily but rather kind of a bit spicy.

Extra virgin olive oil has many benefits, apart from the benefits mentioned above, it could also address ulcerative colitis and colon cancer. It also has anti-viral and anti-bacterial properties. 

Try it.....many remedies are actually just right at your kitchen.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Daniel Pitt, thanks for sharing the information of another pure extra virgin olive oil manufacturer / supplier....