Powered By Blogger

Sunday, February 17, 2013

JOURNEY TO BENTA, STATE OF PAHANG, MALAYSIA

Malaysia is such a beautiful country with its lush green ancient tropical rain forest, aged millions of years before civilizations.

Here are some photos, taken during my trip to a little village known as Benta, in the state of Pahang, Malaysia (also on the way towards the world's famous Genting Highlands Resorts).  The photos were taken when my Guardian Angel drove me back to her hometown at Benta to reunite with her family on the eve of Chinese Lunar New Year (9th February 2013) for customary reunion dinner.  There were a lot of cars heading on the road, probably to Genting Highlands Resort or families on their way back to their hometowns as well. Such massive traffic jam.

Unfortunately, as I was not feeling well, upon reaching Benta for a few hours, we had to rush back to Kuala Lumpur on the same day at night......I felt so sorry that she could not spend her Chinese Lunar New Year with her family and friends at her hometown....but we managed to have reunion dinner with her family members before we rushed back to Kuala Lumpur.

To my Guardian Angel, my sincerest apologies from the bottom of my heart....and thank you for always taking great care of me!




 


No comments: