Powered By Blogger

Thursday, February 21, 2013

STOP THE WAR : LONELY SOLDIER BOY BY YELLOW DANCER




Gosh.....I could not believe it that I would hear this song again after sooooooo long!!!!!  It has always been in my mind, my ears and my lips......could never forget this song!  One of my everlasting favourite songs from the past.....

Stop the war!!! What good are wars? Let us all live in peace and harmony.  Why should we find ourselves alone and lonely and fighting with each other....be it at the real war, at work, with friends or with family.......let's forgive and forget. Let us start anew......Long live PEACE.

So, here is the song "Lonely Soldier Boy" by Yellow Dancer from the then very famous cartoon series "Mospeada" or "Robotech"  Hope you all enjoy it, as much as I do.....


No comments: