Powered By Blogger

Monday, September 9, 2013

PERSIMMON CURES FOR CANCER, HEART DISEASE, DIABETES AND MORE

The season for persimmon is almost upon us, which brings a wonderful opportunity to enjoy all the health enhancing features of the fruit. Containing abundant fiber, antioxidants and protective compounds, persimmon packs a serious nutritional punch. Easing a wide variety of health conditions, persimmon has long been held in high esteem by Traditional Chinese Medicine. As we enter into autumn, now is an excellent time to explore all the outstanding benefits of this vibrant fruit.

Health shines with the sunny persimmon
Native to Asia, persimmon also grows wild throughout the United States, South America and Israel. Round and reddish-orange, persimmon resembles a tomato in appearance. Referred to as "fruit of the gods" by the ancient Greeks, this brilliantly colored edible relieves numerous health complaints.

Traditional Chinese Medicine states that persimmon is sweet and cooling. It assists in balancing the yin moistening fluids of the body while regulating "chi." Persimmon has been classically used to lubricate the lungs, treat bronchitis and calm coughs. The fruit also eases constipation, diarrhea, dysentery, hemorrhoids, ulcers and hypertension.

Modern medicine recognizes the therapeutic value of persimmon as well. Research in the Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry found that persimmon is more effective at healing heart disease than apples. Shela Gorinstein, a research associate at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, believes the high level of fiber, phenolics, trace nutrients and minerals "make persimmon preferable for an antiatherosclerotic diet" compared to apples. According to Gorinstein, consuming a single medium-sized persimmon each day is enough to curb cardiovascular disease.

Persimmon also alleviates diabetes. A study at the Toyo Institute of Food Technology in Japan discovered that persimmon peel extract effectively improved insulin resistance in rats. When the rodent diet was supplemented with the extract over 12 weeks, the expression of insulin signaling pathways were significantly enriched - leading to improved receptor sensitivity.

Brimming with flavonoids, tannins, betulinic acid and shibuol, persimmon is an exceptionally protective food. The presence of catechin and gallocatechin tannins help to limit cellular oxidative damage and reduce blood pressure as well as serum lipid levels. Betulinic acid and shibuol specifically target and dissolve cancerous tumors, while abundant flavonoids protect against DNA mutations.
When selecting fresh persimmon, look for plump fruit with a full green cap. Round fuyu varieties are the most sweet and least astringent. Additionally, a potent antioxidant caffeine-free tea can be made from persimmon leave
s.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe this. A great testimony l must share. A few months back l was diagnosed with herpes virus. I really thought my life was over. I had used different kinds of medication which didn't help. Then l browsed the internet and found a great doctor by the name Dr Odion who listened to my problems and sent me herbal medication via courier. I took the medication as instructed and within 2 weeks, the virus was gone.
If you need any help you may contact Dr Odion on email /drodionherbalhome12@gmail.com or whatsApp at +234 9019421176
HIV
DIABETES
CANCER
KIDNEY PROBLEMS
AND OTHER DISEASES

JOY BELLA said...

Hi, I am Joy Bella from Houston, Texas, USA. I was living with HPV(human papilloma virus) for almost 2 years, I was not myself, my body was always itching with pains until I was on the internet searching for a remedy. So luckily, i was reading testimonials of clients who was cured of herpes by the amazing spell caster named Dr Oluta spell doctor from West Africa.I contacted him by email, and within 15 minutes he got back to me and ask of my details which i provide to him, he consulted his oracle and told me the solution to my problem and how to go about it, i did is he told me and about the two days i got the cure which he prepared and send to me through DHL service, i took the cure as instructed by him getting to two days i was cured, my HPV(human papilloma virus) was cured up. All thanks to the superb healing herbs of Dr oluta
You too can get in contact with him today if you wanna be cured from HPV(human papilloma virus) you having by email:  dr.olutaspellcaster@gmail.com or whatsapp +2349065326267
you can still get in touch with me to know more my cure, here is mine email joybella425@gmail.com 
Thank you so much great one.. I will continue to testify of your goodness to the universe.    

patrick morrison said...

HOW I GOT CURED OF HERPES DISEASE
I'm here to testify about what DR. ANUGE did for me. I have been suffering from (HERPES) disease for the past 5 years and had constant pain,especially inside my body. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday. This disease started circulating all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came across a testimony of one lady on the internet testifying about a Man called DR. Anuge on how he cured her from herpes disease. And she also gave the email address of this man and advise anybody to contact him for help for any kind of sickness that he would be of help.so I emailed him telling him about my (HERPES) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! Well i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as DR. ANUGE assured me that i will be cured,after some time. i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE, the test came out negative. So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can contact DR. Anuge for help. Email} dranuge@gmail.com WhatsApp /call +2348164866838

osewhite said...

This is real take it serious, i am JOHNSON i am from Brazil Who will believe that a herbal medicine can cure herpes, I never believe that this will work, i have spend a lot money getting drugs from the hospital to keep me and my son healthy, it got to a point that i was waiting for death to come because i was broke, one day i heard about this great man called Dr OSEREMEN who is well known for Herpes, HIV, and Cancer cure, i decided to email him I didn't believe him that much, I just wanted to give him a try, he replied my mail and Needed some Information about me, then I sent them to him, he prepared a herbal medicine (CURE) and, he gave my details to the Courier Office. they told me that 4-8 days I will receive the package and after receiving it, i took the medicine as prescribed by him at the end of the two weeks, he told me to go to the hospital for a checkup, and i went, surprisingly after the test the doctor confirm me Herpes simplex virus negative, and my son and i thought it was a joke, i went to other hospital and was also negative, thank you for saving our life's, I promise I will always testify of your good works. If you are herpes simplex virus patient, contact him and I am sure you will get cured, contact him via: dr.Oseremenvadi@gmail.com or whatsapp him at +2349056394313THESE ARE THE THINGS Dr OSEREMEN CURE. COLD SORE. HIV/AIDS. CANCER . HPV. LASSA FEVER. GONORRHEA

joel frankline said...

Hello Am From MICHIGAN, I want to write a little testimony about the good work of doctor NAATIA SUWOLO who cured me from Hsv 1 and 2 for just 2 weeks with his herbal medicine, I never believe I can be normal again and have a good life like others I always regretted the day I got diagnose with the virus, I was lost of hope when my doctor told me there is no cure for it but I keep thinking and thinking about my future, if I can have kids of my own well I am so grateful for my helper who get me cured with his herbal medicine, I go online in search of anything that can help me because I can’t deal with it forever so I found this Dr NAATIA SUWOLO email on a blog of someone who was cured by him I quickly contact him for help and explain all my pain to him, he told me not to worry about it there is cure for real, I never believe until he send me the herbal medicine when I order for it and I have it within 4 days that is how I took the medicine for 2 week and the following week I go for test just to confirm I was 100% cured from this sickness what a miracle in my life I am so happy right now, you can also get in contact with him if you have such sickness through email naatiasuwolo@gmail.com or text him on what's app, phone number +2348079782974. Dr NAATIA SUWOLO also has remedy to others disease like COLD SORES,HIV/AIDS,DIABETES.CANCER,HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE AND MANY MORE. I oblige everyone to contact this powerful herbalist Dr NAATIA SUWOLO and be free from suffering. YOU CAN WHATSAPP ME FOR FURTHER INFORMATION ABOUT HIM +18107727223