Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Belated Post : Year 2011's Birthday Celebration

Well, this is kind of belated post. Here are some photos taken during my year 2011's birthday celebration at Italianies Restaurant at Sunway Pyramid, Bandar Sunway. Seen here, my 2nd sister, Lyana; Younger Sister, Sara; Youngest Sister, Julia and her little girl and little boy, i.e. Angel and Anthony. I just recovered from a sickness then and looks kind of pale...it was my treats to my sisters.  Eldest Sister, Jenna could not make it while, Younger Brother, Poh - he always missed any kind of family celebrations, plus he works on weekends.

The serving portion of the foods seem like for one person but actually, they were very big plates / portions. The 6 of us could not even finished the food...LOL.  The foods were great.  The photos were courtesy and designed from Sister Sara.

My post with the birthday cake - courtesy from my sisters
Seen here, Julia, Angel, Anthony and myself

Here, Lyana, Sara, myself and my niece and nephew

The mixed fruits salad ... very refreshing

The fettucini that we ordered....delicious

Hmmm....and I forgot the name for this one. Looks like our Malaysian giant curry puff....hahaha but it's not.

Playful Anthony with his food.

No comments: