Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Goji Berry Revisited - Wonder of Glyconutirents

All the while, since childhood, mom has always boiled herbal soup and herbal desserts with goji berries. I didn't know much of goji berries then until I reached my late 20s when I asked about it from my regular Chinese herbs retailer. Further internet research, reveals more of this wonderful goji berries. Recently, I have started back my goji berries consumption which I had stopped for years for no apparent reason.  Here is a link from Shirley's Wellness Cafe which I think, everybody should take time to read : -

Shirley's Wellness Cafe


Simplest way to enjoy goji berries goodness is, place 2 teaspoons of goji berries in a mug, add hot water, let it brew for 3 - 5 minutes and enjoy a delicious goji tea.  You may add 2 thinly sliced wild American ginseng for extra goodness and vitality.



1 comment:

Harvey Smith said...

Glyconutirents contains all the vital vitamins which are essential for human growth. They also help in fighting several immune diseases. Thanks!
Goji Berries