Powered By Blogger

Friday, August 24, 2012

Why We Need Good Organic Salt For Health?

I have been using Himalaya Salt for years now. The most obvious positive effect that I see, my blood pressure was never high and my nerves are good, especially, I don't suffer stiffness / pain when I bend / crunch my fingers and it is a great healthy salt with 84 trace minerals for homemade electrolytes drink (isotonic sport drink) when I suffer from serious vomiting and diarrhea - the homemade electrolytes drink from Himalaya salt tastes light, not like sea salt which its saltiness simply kills your taste bud.

Here is an article from Shirley's Wellness Cafe again for your reading. You will discover 22 interesting and surprising facts about good organic salt.  Salt your way to healthy goodness. Shirley's Wellness Cafe - Salt Deficiency  

Good for bath / salt brine though still edible
Good for cooking / kitchen use

Himalaya salt remedy for chronic constipation: Add 2 tablespoon of Himalaya salt into 8 ounces (240 ml) or a glass of water, stir well and drink. The salt water shall draw excess water in body into intestine and flush out all waste and toxin from the body.... 

No comments: