Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Lavender Bistro At Senai International Airport, Johor, Malaysia

Sometimes, I could look very square and geeky....like in the following photos. I was laughing at myself too. So innocent and good old scout boy looks. Anyway, as you can see, it was taken at Lavender Bistro (a Malaysian brand cafe chain) at its Senai International Airport in the state of Johor (near to Singapore), Malaysia. An overseas friend came by to visit me when I was residing and working in Johor (2008).

I really like the unique bottled flowers decoration at the background...they are simply charming and captivating to look at. As it was lunch time, we had one of Malaysian's favourite food, Nasi Lemak. 

Lavender Bistro cafe does serve great tasting food, especially from its Tebrau City Shopping Mall branch in Johor (the bistro was founded in the state of Johor). It was one of my favourite spots for lunch, tea break and dinner when I was residing in Johor.

A good old boy scout looks...hahaha

Admire the background...not me.

Bottled Flowers....captivating to look at

A variety of tropical flowers and you can see orchids too

Nasi Lemak....yum! However, I don't eat chicken wing. I prefer chicken breast meat and beside the rice is Malaysian's traditional fish chips...we called it "keropok ikan"....the fish chips can be very addictive once you have a taste of it


No comments: