Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Friendship - A Heartfelt Thanks To A Kind Soul

Lately, I have not been very well...and constantly down with rather serious health conditions. I have lost a lot of weight and not in my normal state of health.  Knowing that I am firm believer in natural health approach, an old friend whom is very concerned about my condition, had recently bought the world renown nutrition immunology natural health products from E-Excel. Her gifts of health to me are: E-Excel Millennium (cactus juice), E-Excel Celebration (cactus juice with added ginseng and cordycep) and Nutrifresh (natural source of protein, vitamins and minerals derived from 20 different fruits and vegetables).  Therefore, to this dear friend, Vivian Teh, thank you for your genuine concerns and friendships. Sincerely, Andreano. 

  

No comments: