Powered By Blogger

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Sengkang, Singapore - My Past

Today, I am kind of a bit sentimental....was browsing through some old photos and looking at this photo, it was the last place that I resided in Singapore (located in Sengkang - a very spacious 5-room unit) before I left the country for good, i.e. to return to my homeland, Malaysia. I was a resident in Singapore for 6 years, before I was transferred to my then Singaporean employer's Malaysia subsidiary company in the state of Johor, Malaysia for a big mission there...after completed my mission successfully, I left the Group to continue with my plan to pave back my career in Malaysia, thus, joined another big group in Malaysia, in the historical state of Melaka (Malacca) - well, that is another chapter of my life.    

No comments: